So, it's really a brand new life!
Not that only the weather, and the people here.
They are kinda nice but yea, the accent which they speak, it's hard to be understand for me >.< I hope I will get better with it soon :P
The weather here is really cold ! I need to wear a lot of clothes before going out x[
So yesterday was my first day arrive in Ireland. I went out with my parents to Dublin (the main city in Ireland). Since it's not the first time I went to Dublin so I can hardly tell about the place there. It's still nice, though (:
And I met the guy who are in charged with my study thingy. He speak real quick. I can barely understand what he was telling me >.< lol
Ahh man, I need to take 45 mins of bus to reach my school! Luckily, I only have to go to school for 2 days in a week :P
Today, I went out with my mother. She brought me to open a banking account and buy a new sim card. When she brought me to the bank, a Chinese women from China asked me to help her open a new account for saving purpose. And she doesn't knows English. But uhh, my listening skill isn't that good YET. I helped her to ask anyway. When I ask the people who are in charge in the new accounts section, I'm like uhh, yea, umm, bla bla bla. lol The girl seems really hard to understand what I was talking xDD But in the end I got it right lol That's so relieving Hahaha
So, I'm still in a kinda serious jet lag status. Gotta go sleep now x.x
March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment