March 7, 2011

Butterflies in stomach

So, tomorrow will be my first day in my new school !
I'm so effin' nervous right now >.<
Can't help with it, though.
Gonna sleep earlier x[

Got you what I've done today.
I went to my dad working place, a take-away restaurant, soft of.
It's just for take away and deliveries.
So that place is kinda small, and uhh.. kinda far-off the city :P
We had chicken curry for our dinner, oh god, I thought I can't eat Malaysia's food anymore :P Of course it's not as good as my grandma's chicken curry :P I miss it !

After all the dinner and stuff, we're heading home.
Oh gosh, we waited about 15 mins for the bus in a 4 degree Celsius day !
I was almost gone frozen lol It's really cold ! x.x
We brought along some take-away and board a bus. So I put it beside me.
After a few mins, only I saw that the sauce spill out on the seat >.<
But we didn't do anything to it, just wait till our destination and walk off the bus :P Bad huh ? I feel so sorry for the people (if) who sit on it accidentally :P

Alright, this is for today. Gonna go sleep now. I'm freaking nervous =(

No comments: