WHY IS THIS F*CKING WORLD NEEDS MONEY SO BADLY !?
AND WHY THE HECK I DON'T HAVE MONEY !?
WHY THE HECK MONEY EVEN EXISTED IN THIS F*CKING WORLD !?
Uhh, pardon my French.
I seriously can't bear with how this exchange system works anymore !
BUT yea, what can I do ? All I could do is to DEAL WITH IT!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I HATE YOU MONEY! BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!
>__________________________________<
So, recently there was an argument again among my family because of MONEY.
I can't do anything with it. Save money, oh yea, I can be starved, I can wear OLD shirts during CNY, I can just pretend that I don't see/heard anything that my friends had, I can stay at home whole day without spending money BUT seriously !? Our family gonna gone from AVERAGE to POOR !? That's really depressing.
I hope if I'd gone to Ireland, I don't care how suffering I will be. I just hope that my family will go back from POOR to AVERAGE again. I don't wanna see arguments caused by MONEY happen ever again in my family. EVERYTIME when people talk about MONEY, the most negative sides, the most horror sides and the most UGLY sides of human will comes out. And it's true.
MONEY, you make me crazy. You make this world UGLY. You polluted the WORLD ! And this will not gonna change FOREVER.
January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment