March 8, 2011

First day

Ever knew that first day ain't easy ! And it just is.
Today was my first day in new school. And it's gotten kinda okay but.. bored.
Like seriously, I don't know what the teacher was actually teaching.
I just sit there for 7 hours and .. ugh.. really silly lol
Other people seem so understand what was the teacher teaching and I was like..
Huh ? What is he talking about !? What is he asking !? What does he mean !?
This is what suffering. I don't understand !!!
I think if I ever understand, I won't be so suffer :P
And it is so confusing ! The business students mixed with accounting students !?
Ahh ! Confused ! x.x
But anyway, first day is passed.
Tomorrow suppose to have class but there will be an exam so we are not going to school tomorrow. I'm kinda happy about it lol
Oh gosh, it's just the first day and I hate it already !? x[
Hmm, during the break time, I made a Japanese friend, her name is Hitomi lol And I already asked for her number lol
Then, I tried to be friendly :P I talked to few people in my class. A guy and a girl beside me. The guy told me that almost whole class are Brazilian. I was like O.O !
No wonder I can't understand what they speak lol

So that's it for now I guess.
And no ! There ain't any cute guys here ! And really really BORED !
Don't ever come to Ireland ! It's for your own good (:

2 comments:

tingting said...

so weird la...many students r brazillian..btw, pui mun u r the best, u can overcome the problem geh...gambateh lo...

Mandy said...

Thanks See Teng !! <333