March 11, 2011

11/03/2011

Nothing special today.
Last few days I went out to Dublin to buy things with my parents.
Needa wake up early for the past few days so now my panda eyes came out dy T_T
I went to apply for the student card which I may use it for discounts in some shops and for bus as well :P
lol And my mom said I must have an English name, so guess what's my name English name ? :P Hahaha I thought Jessica would be a good name but my mom said use something same with your name so she chose Mandy.. At least it's start with M right ? :P It's still nice though. So the conclusion is, Mandy is my English name.

Today I saw something that make me feel really disappointed.
Not to mention what though. Just, totally disappointed =(
How could things be like this ?
I know I can do nothing with it. But it's how life gonna be.
I hope she is strong enough to hold on in her life.
You must be strong, girl.
My fav phrase,
"If you care about what people think about you, then you will always be their slave"
Don't be their slave, just be yourself. Cheer up, girl !
Bad things will end soon ! =)

Do you believe in karma ? Well, soft of :P
For me, I kinda believe it.
I believe how you want people to treat you better, you shall know how to treat people better.
And it's true.

It's 2.20pm now and I haven't have my breakfast ! >.<
Gonna go eat now :P
Cheers !

4 comments:

tingting said...

u r right..dun be her slave..but i really cant bear to hear the gossip oredi..feel very fed up...y my frenz treated me like tis...i have done the wrong things on her...she wants to revenge...=(((

Mandy said...

Yea, they want revenge but what can you do if they really gonna do it ? You can do nothing ! Just act like nothing happen, act like normal then jao okay ge laa..

tingting said...

that day i asked her, have i do wrong things on her, she cant answer me at all,there is a question mark in my mind...y ?y ? y?...just because我看不顺眼..it is ridiculous..it is unfair to me...have u call her?

Mandy said...

No, I didn't. It seems like I don't knew her anymore. She's like a stranger to me now.