November 18, 2010

This world is totally screwed up !

What the heck is this world !? What happened to it !?
Why is everyone so outlawed ??? Screw it, people !! Screw it !!
F*** you !

A really serious matter. Why will you get scolded even if you did nothing wrong ?
They just can't stop f***ing scold us ! WTF is that !?
I'm so sorry, didn't mean to be so mean but I'm just give them some of their own medicine ! That's not my fault, seriously.

Alright, here's the story. I drove my aunt to the hospital, as usual. Suddenly, a motorcycle turn into a way in front of me WITHOUT any signal ! FYI, if a car or motor or whatever needed to turn left or right, must give out signal. HE didn't give any signal and just turn to his way. WTF, I almost hit him because he didn't follow the law !? That would implicate me ! I don't wanna go to jail, old man ! He even scold me even though that is his fault ! Damn it ! USE THE SIGNAL. THE SIGNAL IS CREATED SPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

And why is this world hates me !? Why is everyone hates me so much !?
Did I do something wrong ? I'm so lost, man ! I don't wanna stay in this screwed world ! The world hates me. Everyone hates me. I'm done. I'm totally done in this world. What else can I do to survive ? Please, world. Don't hate me. I beg you. Please.

No comments: