Just an update to make this blog stay alive =D
Nothing special :P
Kinda happy with my college life right now (:
Although, someone in my class is REALLY annoying..
But at least I still have my besties, Jeeyan and Piksun,
to laugh with, to play with, to gossip with and to chit chat with :DDD
So glad to have you two as my friends x]
We went to Genting on May,
Lost World on June,
Parade on July,
and are going to Sunway Lagoon in August!
Of course, I will still remember my old friends :D
Once a friend, always a friend! (;
Another story =)
Hmm, people who knows me knows that I always wish to go Ireland!
And nooooow, I have the chance! :DD
My parents got the citizen pass or something and will be staying at there or something lol
But I don't know, maybe it's just for temporary..?
I really don't know :P
But one thing for sure, I can pass the custom easily! :D
At least I will not being asked until like "Huh? What are you talking about?" like last time lo..
Hahaha
Alright, think I have to off now D:
Byeeeeeeee!
July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment