January 13, 2010

Second day in new school

Hmm,so the second day is kinda same with the first day. We are all NEW to each other x]

8.30am - It's Business Statistics lesson,Mr.Jeffery came in and introduce himself to us. Nothing special,really. He start teaching after introduction. lol A girl told him that she's cold. Then,he said luckily someone's willing to tell him that they are cold,otherwise nobody will know if somebody turn into ice .-. Seriously,there are really COLD!! I must bring jacket to school tomorrow! x]

9.50am - Ms.Kong came in and asked if we've got the books. We said no then she don't know what to do lol I think she's a new teacher :P Kinda shy. Hmm,luckily,somebody from LHJ means our senior came in and asked if we wanted to buy second hand books. Quite many people wanna buy second hand books x] No,I'm not going to buy,not because I'm RICH,it's because I've got them from my cousin xDD But not sure if I can use them.

11.10am - Recess time. Nothing happened during recess. We ate bread again .-.

11.50am - Ha! Funniest lesson ever! EFB (English For Business). Mr.Bart was late. He came in then he ask US to introduce ourselves. We introduce ourselves one by one. Most of the people were nervous even me .-. Mr.Bart start saying nonsenses since he can't heard what most people say.
Like this :

Student : "My name is _____. I came from _______. I sat for my SPM at _______."
Mr.Bart : "What? What's your name? Chee Cheong Fun!?"

Whole class laughed LOL

Then he told us,if we want to go to the toilet,DO NOT use toilet! It's washroom,and NOT mushroom. We were like =.=" lol He's kinda like my English tuition teacher,Sal. lol

1.10pm - Book-keeping lesson again. Mdm Tan came in and start teaching already. Yea,of course,homework .-.

Hmm,tomorrow gotta pay for the books. Need about RM300 >.<" Sigh~
And will be choosing monitor and so.. So excited x]
LOL Not me,of course. I will NOT be one of them! Wahaha
Gotta do homework,bye!

No comments: