Hmm,I'm not sure how I feel. Kinda happy with my friends :P
I can't sleep last night. Maybe because I'm exciting,lol. I slept at about 3 o'clock. 5.45am woke up. Then,prepare everything and go out to sweetheart. Within a few minutes,Wince's dad reach sweetheart and fetch me. We reach Shen Jai at about 7.30am. lol School starts at 8.30am ;_; So,we wait and talk at the canteen lol Then,Pit Yung,Wan Shan,Jee Yan and Lee Kee also reach dy. Then,a pretty girl,Bi Shan,approach and ask where should new students go. We told her that we were new too,then she joined us. First friend we made,haha. We are just like usual,talk and talk and talk,lol. We thought that we have to sit in front so we can see clearly on the whiteboard. But then,we looked at the watch/handphone/w.e It's 8.30am already! But no one gonna tell us where we should head to. Then,Lee Kee went to ask a teacher,Mdm.Chan if I'm not mistaken. She brought us to the classroom (LIJ) and we are like "O.O,what the heck!" lol Our classroom is at the 3rd block!! We need to climb about 6 stairs to reach our classroom LOL We were all gasping outside the classroom xDD When Ms.Chan open the door,we were like Oh My God!! Almost everyone is in the classroom already ;_; Sigh,we decided to sit separately. I sit at the 3rd row with Jeeyan and BiShan,LeeKee and WanShan sit at the last row,Wince and PitYung sit at the first row.
So,school has started. Mdm.Chan came into our class and told us that she's our form teacher. She's pretty but..not really nice DD: She's not fierce but just every words she said have thorns. She's teaching us business calculation. She told us about discipline and so.. Hair,uniform,etc. No difference with secondary school. Next,computer teacher,Mr.Chow came into our class and brought us to the computer room. He's sort of a funny person lol He just taught us how to open the computer ;_; lol Yea,I admit. I don't know how to turn it on xDD Time's up,we went back to our classroom. Then,3rd teacher,Mdm Tan came in. She's teaching us book-keeping. It's sort of account that we studied in form 4 & 5. She told us to have preparation because she gave many homeworks! Hmm,I know right. She even give us homework on the first day ;_; I don't know how to survive until October T.T
Recess time! The recess time is longer than secondary school's recess time. About 40 minutes long. The first thing we need to do is GO TOILET! LOL After that,we buy something to eat,bread ; easy and worth food ever! I shared with Jeeyan. After recess,it's about 11.50am. School ends at 12pm on the first day. Then,Ms.Kong came in and told us that she's teaching us business administration. Yea,she's kinda nice :P
It's 12pm. We have to take bus to go back home. Me,Wince,PitYung,WanShan and LeeKee walked about 20 minutes to a bus station. It's so freaking HOT,man! We MISSED a bus! Then we need to wait. Wait and wait and wait. A bus appeared,but it's going back to Tronoh,so me and Wince need to continue waiting another bus. About 12.50pm,the bus approached. We boarded the bus and go back home. I reach home at about 1.30pm.
I don't wanna walk to the bus station everyday!! Sigh~
Overall,I have fun during school :D Although,all the teachers spoke Mandarin and I'm not really used to it but I still can catch up ;)
Whoa! What a LONG blog I have here. I gotta stop. x]
January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment