January 14, 2010

Third day in new school

Hmm,after this post,I'm not going to write forth day in school and so..
Coz it's going to be boring post if I repeat and repeat lol
I will stop after this post =) So yeah..

O.O I brought a lots of books to school today,I get em from my cousin,considered as second hand books,only about 5 books can be used .-. Hmm,I bought almost all of the books for RM261.50 :P Expensive eh? But next week only we can get those books. The teachers told us the grade. For external exam,50 marks only consider as PASS!! OMG,I wonder if I can pass all of the subjects? Sighh~

So,hmm,we start our book-keeping with open accounts already,it's something like ledger -.- I'm going to be very very confuse with this.. and SLOW >.< Sigh~
Yea,of course. Homeworks!! Never forget homeworks xD

Today Wince fetch us go and back from school HEHEHE
I don't have to WALK so far to TAKE bus x]
Isn't that good if she drive to school EVERYDAY!?
LOL

Hmm,now I can't online much.. Isn't that is SUPER hard for a computer addict!? I online almost 24 hours on the holidays but now.. I can only online for a few hours .-. But yea,it's better than can't online at all :P

I think that's all for today x]
Don't know when only I can update my blog after this post =(
Yea,gotta do homework,bye! .w.

No comments: