April 17, 2012

A little touched and a little jealousy

People said this world's gonna end soon. My belief in it is 50%. I don't know if we're gonna survive this year or not since everyone's talking about this year's doomsday.

Today, I turned 20. Saying goodbye to 19 makes me think of my teenage years. I've come a long way. A really long way. Many things has changed. By stepping into the '20 category, I knew I have a lot to do. In the good ol' years, people aged 15 already start earning money. But for me, this little lucky person, I don't have to work when I was 15. But till this age of 20, I know it's time for me to earn money and take care of my parents.

Today, my mom gave me 100euro. To buy things that I liked. That moment, I was really touched. I was like, omg, I'm so gonna take care of her in the future etc. But I don't really know if I could 'really' take care of them. Sighh.

I wonder if it was me, or because I'm a really 'stingy' person. I felt a little jealous when my parents bought a laptop for my sister. Her laptop was definitely better than mine, and more expensive than mine. I don't know why am I being a jealous-bitch here but.. I just am DD: I don't wanna get jealous of her. I just can't. Because of that, I acted so bitchy with my mom. I feel really guilty about this. In addition, when we were discussing about who will give money to our parents when we earn money. My aunt told my mom that I might won't and my sister will give money to them when they get older. I feel kinda.. sad. Since I haven't earn money and haven't know about the future. I hate being jealous of someone I love. I love my sister, but I just won't use an obvious way to show her that I do. I use the opposite way instead. And that's the same for my parents. They just don't know. Maybe they won't know, ever.

No comments: