Yesterday, I've been to Dungarvan, a place where we meet Duncan. A friend of my aunt. He brought us to another town named Youghal. That's where my aunt's potential shop will be. And there's where a potential place for me to work.
I had promised my grandma that I will be coming back on May. But now, I think I have to stay longer. It's really hard for my grandma that I break this promise, I know. But if I'm going back next year for CNY then I shall be able to bring my grandma to where she wanted to go, hongkong, taiwan etc. But if I'm going back on May. Then no, I won't be able to give her all these things she have been wanted. I shall stay. But I'm really afraid to tell her that I won't be coming back till next CNY D: That's really sad for her I know.
But I will go back SOON right ? 10 months ain't a really long time. I guess.
March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment