Another Memorable Day...
It was really a memorable day for me,and my friends,of course.
Many things happen in just a day. Uhm..2 days I mean :P
During rehersal,there were some conflicts among all of us.
There were some cooperation among us,too!
There were someone laughing,and there were someone crying as well.
Scary and Funny! Haha!
I was happy because I am in the club.
Even though sometimes the people are irritating,there are happiness in there too.
That is all about the rehersal.
And now,the important day for us.
18th April 2009,our major project as well as our farewell.
With the theme "Music is the Path to Friendship".. Nice? Haha!
I was so proud to gave speech in front of about 100 people.
And wow! Guess what? I think I've improved my speaking skill. Hahaha!
Giving speech for about 4 times.
Hmm..and I'm addicted with it xD
I hope I still have the chance to give speech after I leave the club.
Whoa! My friends! My beloved friends!
They are so good to me. They celebrate my birthday on the same day.
Even though my birthday has passed about 5 days.
But I was really surprised that day! And my birthday cake!
Blueberry flavor,nom nom. LOL
Isn't it a memorable day!? Well,for me,it is!
I was so excited about the dance!
I practiced it just in 2 days time and I did the wrong step == sigh
But I still have fun with it xD
Here is the video of the performance that day..
Our performance >.<
Enjoy!
April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment