April 23, 2009

17th Birthday

17th Birthday

Wow! 17th Birthday. I'm old :(
But I'm happy since I've got quite many gifts ; special and expensive gifts. Haha!
Guess what!?
I've got a nike bag!
Gosh,can you imagine that?
A nike bag!!
Well,maybe it wasn't that surprised at all but I just never got such an expensive present before.
Although it is a shared gift =)
OMG! He told me the price and I am like :O Oh My God!
2 necklaces,2 earrings,2 phone strings and
OMG! A box of Ferrero Rocher! LOL
I eat them myself..
Did not decided to share with someone else.
Selfish? Yea,I am. Haha!
It is my birthday present!
No way for sharing them!!
Hmm..I have to say.
I didn't get necklaces,earrings,phone strings,nike bag and Ferrero Rocher as my birthday present before.
Aren't them special enough,for me!? Hehehe
Thank you guys for your presents!
I love them so so much!!

No comments: