September 12, 2011

Hmm

Well, the longest lecture for F2 wasn't that bad :P Of course I'm still alone all the time but at least I'm not there for friends or what, just for study so luckily, I understand what the lecturer said ! Woohoo :DDD Though, the most awkward moment is when I have to have my lunch alone >.< And the most bad moment is when I have to take bus, of'coz x[ I wanna DRIVE ! Damn it !! I will, for sure, take the driving test ! And I MUST pass !!! I keep bugging my mom asking her to register me in the test ! :P OMG ! I'm gonna take the test in couple of weeks O_O Excited ! Yet scared DDD: I keep telling myself that I CAN'T FAIL, because I'm so freaking sick of these kind of life which I have to check for the bus time, waiting bus, changing bus and sharing my seat with some random people in the bus ! UGH !

No comments: