May 10, 2011

Sorry

Yesterday was Mother's Day, but I didn't wish my mom =(
What an unfilial child I am.
Actually, that was because she kept forcing me to do things that I hate/dislike to do. Like help out at the take-away restaurant. I can't understand the people here !! I can't heard what they were saying!!!!!!! I told her, but she still force me to go x[ That was why I ignore her, I act like it wasn't Mother's day. I act like I don't care. But I knew, I knew what she does was for my own good! I just.. can't accept it !!
Last Tuesday, was the first time she told me to help out at the take-away restaurant. I told her I can't, and I don't want. Then she was like begging me to go. I fight back, and at the end, I won. I didn't change my clothes and she have to board the bus otherwise she will be late. Then, she started to change her begging-tone to scolding-tone. She kept scolding me and said that I was useless and words that hurt. That day, I called back home, I told my aunt that I was scolded by my mom. I told her the whole situation. Then I started to cry, she said that I have to think myself whether I should go with my mother to take experiences or to continue hanging at home like a lazy worm. What she said was right but I couldn't accept that I have to face the people at the restaurant >.<
My mom told me, this week I shall go to help out again. I was angry everytime she mention about the help-out. So I just ignore her. Whenever she tried to talk to me, I just replied her with one or two words and sometimes just a nod. I know, I was really wrong to treat my mom like this. But sometimes, she really drives me crazy >.<
Today, I went to the restaurant, it was really busy, but my mom still try her best to train me. Train me to accept orders, train me to listen to them. I feel so sorry to her. I know I should change my attitude but if I can't, I hope she can bear with me. Sorry, mom.

No comments: