April 22, 2011

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I create my last post :P
This year, I celebrated my 19th birthday in Ireland.
It's really boring that I can't go out celebrate with my friends x[
So whoot ! I got my birthday present from my parents, the sims 3 ! The original one. I've been wanted this game since it was published in 2009 ! It's been two years, I know. This Tuesday, I went out for movie with my friends, a Japanese friend and a Malay friend. We went to watch "Limitless". I wanted to watch "Scream 4" but they said they were not a fan of horror movies so.. hmm.. that's why we went for "limitless". Well, this movie wasn't too bad though :P I miss my friends in M'sia. They will accompany me to watch horror movies no matter how scare they are.
Although, I know See Teng don't like horror movies, but at least she accompanied me to watch "Piranha" ! Hahaha I still remember every moments when we cover our eyes on the disgusting parts ! lol That makes me laugh everytime I think of it xDD
And Pik Sun, when we watch "Child's eyes" together. We even scream when there are parts when we get frightened ! :DDD
And Jee Yan, the moments when you were scared and pinch, uhh, I mean hold (lol) the hand of the people beside you ! Haha Mostly, Uncle Chuen. Pity him xDD jkjk
Si Man, Kah Chuen , Meng Hong , Chi Pan and Wei Hao too ! Million thanks to you guys. I seriously appreciate our one-year-friendship. Though it was a kinda short period but we had a lot of memories together !! Hope our friendship will never end !! Love you guys <333
And my dearest wifey !! Although, you joined us just a few months but we already considered you as in our gang ! x] Remember, plaster gang, the craziest gang EVER ! :DDD I would LOVE to hang out with you guys again !!! Please please please, promise me that we will have the chance again !! x[


So, done about my confession to you guys :P Now back to reality.
Today, I went out again with my parents. Yesterday she told me to meet someone, like for work or something. I don't feel like I want that job but she kept saying that if I don't work, just stay at home to be a lazy worm ? I was like "Pfft, fine!" For one second, I really hate my mom. But then I think it was for my own good. Sighh. Then luckily today when we got there, the guy is busy ! So I don't get a chance to meet him :DD I was so happy that time lol Then we went to a place called "Blanchardstown". It is indeed a nice place ! A very big shopping centre and etc lol So right, we went to the PC World, it's a PC shop, then I saw some cute guys (again lol >.<) but then a guy, a kinda nice looking guy, kept smiling at me everytime I passed by him :P It was like about three times lol Aww, my heart kinda melted that time lol x] (And again x[) Hahaha Sorry, I just couldn't stop talking about this x.x Okay okay, I will stop this for now :P That's kinda for today x] Today was great !! (:


Another matter, I don't have confidence in myself ! At all !! Either in my ability or in my appearance. I just can't >.< For example, for ability, like for the job, I just scare I can't handle it ! I can't !! Another example, for appearance, when people look at me, I will look down automatically. I will think that they look at me because I'm UGLY !! I can't have people staring at me x[ I can't !! When some teenagers are laughing behind me, I will think that they are laughing at me because of how I dress myself! Damn it, I really wish I could have a little bit of confidence in myself. But I CAN'T !!! >.<

That's it for today, thanks for reading :D

2 comments:

tingting said...

i aso miss u...my dear...u are falling in love jor...hahahaha...u become a big girl lo...

Mandy said...

Wahh, what fall in love jor ar ?? No laa, I love to see leng zai but not fall in love laa xDD Dear, I really wish I can watch Scream 4 with you guys x.x You MUST accompany to watch horror movies the next time I come back, okay ? :D