March 26, 2011

Busy week !

This week is kinda busy :P

Monday
I went to school as usual, took bus and stuff.
The teacher requested us to present a brand. I chose Sony Ericsson as my brand.
So he gave us some times to think about how to present this brand.
Ahh, it was easy to choose a brand BUT for presentation ?? >.< I don't really know about it :P
So, I asked for my bestie, See Teng's help. I asked her to google something about Sony Ericsson. And wow, she gave me a lot of information, at least she gave me idea how to present it :D And I would love to thank her a million !! Thank you very much, Ting !! <333 You saved me xDD
During my presentation, I was really nervous. Then I talked like.. uhh, just lak lak kak kak lo.. This time, a cute guy who sat in front of me, turned back and looked at me. I was even more nervous ! lol I also don't know what I was talking already >.< And that's Monday.

Tuesday
I went to school as usual as well.
I was actually expecting the cute guy's arrival :P (Ehh, don't misunderstand. He's just someone I think he's cute lol)
But then, the teacher told us a bad news !
The cute guy and his friends were attacked by some Irish guys last night.
They were being beaten up. Quite serious. Then I was like, "Huh !? Seriously !? I just saw them yesterday ? "
Hmm, I hope they will be fine.
Then, the teacher wrote down 10 sentences on the board like "How are you", "What's your name" etc etc. and asked us to translate them into our own language.
Since there are no any other Chinese in my class except me and Chinese is one of the most famous languages, so the teacher asked me to translate in to Chinese.
lol That's kinda fun until he wanted me to speak it out loud ! >.<
Everyone was staring at me and it's really awkward, for me DD: Then I just speak it out and everyone laughed ! Ahh, that's really awkward ! lol But it's fun !! :DDD
I learned some Portuguese, some Japanese and some Korean :P That's it for Tuesday.

Wednesday
Today, my parents off from work. So we went out to the city.
My mom dated a girl,WL who are studying for ACCA. She asked her about the information for ACCA. The girl studied in Shen Jai before but didn't finish her course and she's studying for ACCA right now ! We actually asked for another college (DBS) before but the DBS college only accept students with Diploma/Degree. I don't have either so I'm not qualified. Until my mom asked WL about her college, ibat. This ibat college is not as serious as DBS. They accept students whoever hold a high school leaving certificate. And the most important thing is, the fees are not expensive as DBS. There are classes in January and September. Since January class has started, so I could only wait until September to start the course. But this college is kinda far from the city and far from the place where I live and it's a night course !!! >.<
After leaving the college, we went back to the city. As we were walking, we saw a girl running out from the shopping centre. Then, a guy was chasing after her. In my first thought, they were just playing. Until I saw some guards came out of the shops and chase after the girl. Only I realize, the girl stole things from one of the shops and being chase by the guards ==" They were kinda near me lol I was scared xDD The girl kept screaming like they would be someone to help her :P Many people surrounded and watched, but we weren't :DD We went to where we were supposed to go as nothing actually happened. That's Wednesday.

Thursday
I woke up late today and went out with my mom, as she don't have to work.
Once again, we went to the city. And buy things she wanted to buy.
My mom really bought a lot !! Cause she have to buy for other people >.>
There were like 3 big bags ! >.<" She took 2 and I took 1 but I was taking a backpack as well. Hmm.. people kept staring at us as we were going to hide in home for a month ! lol Nothing special happen though. Then we went back home. That's Thursday.

Well, kind of a busy week isn't it ? :P I stay at home on Friday, today and tomorrow. So there's nothing special to write about. I think.. that's it for now :D
Ciao amigo ! <<-- I learned from Brazil people which means bye friends ! ;D

6 comments:

Vivian Loh aka Miao ^^ said...

hahaha..another cute guy! 2nd love at first sight? LOL
btw, ur tuesday class is wat class lai de? gam syok gea?? can learn so many foreign language..envy!! >.<

Mandy said...

lol What 2nd love at first sight bor.. This actually is the first one :P Same laa..business class lei geh.. That day the teacher said relax har wor.. Then we just communicate like that luu.. It's really FUN !! lol

Vivian Loh aka Miao ^^ said...

hahahaha..owh..so..u admitted! muahahahhahahaha..go go go hunny! but don't forget study come first ya..me 2nd, him 3rd..LOL! jkjkjk..hhahahhaahhaa....XDDD

Mandy said...

Hahahahaha lol My dear wifey will always comes FIRST !! Ehh, btw, I didn't admit leh xDDD I just think he's cute, that's all ! x]

tingting said...

i said oredi gah la, fall in love at first sight, u dun believe me jek..hahaha...now u see...hahahahaha...

Mandy said...

What wor.. I've never fallen in love to someone yet.. Except for you guys! Hahaha Really laa, he's not someone I'm looking for :P