OMG ! I can't believe I agreed to go Ireland D:
I will have a brand new lifestyle !! OMG !! I totally can't believe it !!
I will definitely miss my grandma, my aunts, my uncles, my siblings, my cousins and of course, my friends !!
Mhm, I wonder how will it be =/ I mean, the lifestyle.
Will it be exactly the lifestyle here ?
Or will it be much badder than the lifestyle here ?
I wonder how ..
I'm scared .. Seriously !
=(
BUT !
I promise that I will earn money for you, grandma !
I know you will be lonely, grandpa's gone, and your grandchildren are leaving.. one by one..
I know that when I'm not here, there will be lesser chances for you to go out..
For a person who likes to go out..
Aunt is too busy for the baby to fetch you out..
I'm so sorry =/
I always wish that I could bring you travel to somewhere..
And I swear, when I earn enough money, I will, make this wish come true =)
Wait for me, grandma !
November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment