March 2, 2010

28th February 2010 - 3 little friends

Was a bit late to write a blog about 28th Feb now but..
now only I've got the mood to write :P

That day,I woke up at 10am. Karen kept calling me for about 4 times,but I missed them. Then,I called her back. She asked me to go out to celebrate Wince's birthday. But unfortunately, Wince wasn't free. So,we just cancel the so-called date xp Then,I went out to eat with my family and went home. About 2pm,I suddenly got the mood to go out :P So I called Karen,asked her where she is. She told me that she's going to Ipoh with her mother. Then she asked me to call Elyse if she wanna go. After a few moment,we decided to go parade. Yes,3 of us. There,the MPY went to Genting,that's why only 3 of us.

Elyse's dad fetched her to Sweetheart and I fetch her to parade. Karen joined us at menglembu. OMG! I can't believe I know the way to Ipoh Parade already!!! Yay! LOL Psst,I'm a road idiot .-. Ahhaha So,we reached Parade safely :DD

Then,we thought that we wanted to watch movie,we went to the cinema but no suitable movie for us and plus,I'm lack of time! I needa go back home before 7pm. So,we decided to go to kopitiam and eat,drink,chit chatting and TAKE PHOTOS!! lols So we went to kopitiam,we wanted to sit at the back at the corner but somebody were sitting there so we waited and waited and waited until..they were finally GONE! We quickly sit at the place. At the same place,after our meal,we exchange out places again and again and again and again TO take photos LOL Not bad,we have a satisfied number of pics that we took :DD I wonder if there are someone who thinks that we were..crazy or something? xDD But seriously and honestly,we have had SO MUCH FUN!! Even though there were only 3 of us lol

Alright,the FUNNIEST part in this so-called date between us,when we were going to go back home. I start driving towards the way where the arrows saying "KELUAR" pointing. Well,that's the first time I parked my car there so yeah.. xD I followed the arrows and that's very hard for me to realize that I was actually driving around the car park -.- After a big round,we were back to the place where we parked our car lol At this time,either Karen or Elyse told me "that" is the way out! Then I drove to the exit and went down. It was so embarrassing!! lol

Then,when we were going back,there was a heavy rain. There were lightning and so.. The most terrible lighting I've ever seen!! My car was "terrified" (lols) It's alarm started ringing. I was forced to stop by the side and stopped my alarm. Because the rain was too heavy so we waited for a few minutes then only continued our journey. When we reached menglembu, Karen's mum fetched her and Elyse so I drove home alone x]

It was really a fun so-called date x] MPY,I bet you will regret if you know how fun it was!! Hahaha! Narcissism!!

Lastly,I knew it is old-fashioned but I still wanna say that
I love you guys! :33

1 comment:

peiyew said...

=.=''....REGRET REGRET...LOL