
School,I've been in SBC for about 10 years. I will never forget the teachers who had taught me a lot from primary school until now I graduate,who had taught me to be a person a useful person. I will remember what teachers taught me in this past few years. Maybe I'm not a good student,but I'm always a good person lol I also will never forget our beloved principal,(not going to mention her name,you know who she is,xD) for giving us the feeling of fear-to-not-going-to-school xp Thank you,teachers!
Friends,I will never forget you guys who gives me happiness,sadness,laughter,surprises and even tears for this past few years. I won't have survive in these years without you all. You guys used to be the most precious thing in my life for these years. Maybe you guys are no longer the most precious thing in my life,but you guys are always the most precious thing in my memories xDD I hope these memories will keep in my mind until the day I leave this world. Even though I'm not the most clever,not the funniest,not the most outstanding friend,I still hope you will remember me till the end of your life ;_; So,keep in touch,friends! <33
Psst,remember to call me when you are going to marry xDD
No comments:
Post a Comment